Become an Authorised TOEIC or TOEFL ITP Test Centre

Tests you can administer

Authorised Test Centres can administer the following ETS tests:
TOEIC Classic L&R
Speaking & Writing
TOEFL ITP Listening, Reading & Structure
High Beginner tests TOEIC Bridge & 
TFi (French)

Schools can become Authorised Testing Centres. 

An Institutional Test Centre tests their own students with the TOEIC or TOEFL ITP on their required dates. They can also test on behalf of another institution.

There are stringent guidelines and formal requirements for becoming a registered test centre. Both Institutional and Public Test Centres share common requirements (and Public Test Centres have further requirements).

  1. Email us for more details

Once accredited you may use our test centre logo for marketing/advertising purposes. See our complete list of current authorised Public Test Centres and Institutional Test Centres


  1. Some of your staff will become registered Proctors. Test centres must use a registered proctor to administer all tests.